Your home, store, and workplace are very important places for you so logically you seek to protect them against any accident. One of the most common accidents is fire.
Have you thought about installing a fire alarm?
No person is exempt from suffering a tragedy like this; it is always better to be safe than sorry. A fire entails not only material losses but also the potential loss of life.
If you are still not convinced about installing a fire alarm in your home or business, here are some essential reasons why you can decide to start protecting what is valuable to you.
Reasons to install a fire alarm
- Fire alarms detect smoke and temperature changes through infrared barriers in large spaces such as bedrooms, living rooms, garages, or warehouses.
- The alarm system is connected directly to the fire station, so you do not need to make an emergency call. This feature is of great help since during an emergency many people cannot concentrate on making the call to the fire department.
- The alarm devices have a smoke extraction system that will allow firefighters to access the fire scene easily.
- It allows you more time to use fire extinguishers or fire hoses. This extra time can make the difference between life and death.
- Fire alarm systems emit lights to alert those with hearing impairments.
- The cost of installing a fire alarm system is much less than the cost of repairing fire damage.
The safety of your home and your family is a priority and at JM Mullen we take it very seriously. That’s why we offer superior quality fire alarm systems! Call us at 410-266-6316 to receive specialized advice on electrical services; we are available to you 24 hours a day!